electronic pin nailers?

Anyone use an electric pin nailer (23 guage)? do not want to lug my compressor to other side of house, plus for small jobs, protable seems to make better sense.

looking for real world experience, altho opinions are welcome..thanks gang..

Reply to
cc

You talking about a battery operated on, or a plug in type? I have the plug in type and love it. Have not experienced a battery type, but would imagine they'd be great.

Leif

When the past no longer illuminates the future, the spirit walks in darkness. Alexis de Tocqueville

Reply to
Leif Thorvaldson

I bring small jobs to the shop.

On the other hand, a portable air tank, with a spare regulator works well, too.

**
**

B A R R Y

I've got a very small compressor (1 gallon) that I can take just about anywhere. I got it at WalMart for under $65. The only drawback is that it is extremely LOUD. How much does an electric/electronic pin nailer cost?

Reply to
Smaug Ichorfang

Another option is a ~$25 portable air tank. I have an 11 gallon Rigid tank that'll shoot LOTS of pins with your existing gun, with zero compressor noise at the site.

Reply to
B A R R Y