DVD version of woodworking magazine

Has anyone had experience with a site called Woodworking at Home (link: www.woodworkingathome.com). They put out a dvd version of a woodworking magazine. I would like to know what your thoughts are on it. Thankyou in advance.
I have every edition - and use/reuse all the time. If you are relatively new to woodworking, the ability to SEE things done in detail, and also all the drawings are provided is well worth the money and time. Every edition has taught me heaps, and I have been very pleased all round.
Even in Australia!
Mike

I have written a review on this DVD magazine: http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com/reviews/woodworkingathome.htm
Hope that helps!
-- Regards,
Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com Over 70 woodworking product reviews online! ------------------------------------------------------------ Latest 6 Reviews: - Incra V27 Miter Gauge - GMC BJ110 Biscuit Joiner - Karcher NT361 Dust Extractor - Ozito Electronic Ear Muffs - Festool TDK Cordless Drills - Jorgensen Cabinet Master Clamps ------------------------------------------------------------
I am a happy subscriber to their magazine in DVD format - and I love it. As the other poster mentioned - I review them all the time too.
-George-

I got to see it and it looks good. not much info for me so I doubt I would get it. but if I did normal woodworking I would someone though I should see about getting planes in there info on planes any idea's?
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes

Try contacting them to see if they want to do a 'factory' tour. IIRC, they've done a few of those.

I have about a half-dozen. I don't subscribe, instead I pick up an edition that interests me at Rockler from time to time. All in all, I like them. For those of us who are visual learners, it's a nice way to learn some things.
Sure has been interesting to see his shop equipment progress.

he need some help on his dc. using tee's and such (G)

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Raymond Eade wrote:

(link:
woodworking
in
I'm a happy subscriber for a year. I like it and it's less filling on the shelves that is (takes up very little space compared to woodworking mags). No ads Yet!!! Just new products review. It's expensive but you get how to on video for projects. I just drool on the CNC machine they built and are upgrading. Also I noticed their shop is soooooo clean I'm jealous.