Dumpster Trash TV Stand

Page 2 of 2

Great save!!
--
Best regards
Han
email address is invalid
I thought it was just my family that did that. When doing Mom's estate, I came across the cancelled check to the hospital that paid for me - with every other check before and after. In retrospect, I could have saved it, but it went in the shredder with the rest. 1975 would have been in the 'recent' box. -J

On 7/31/2012 7:05 AM, Joe <Joe@Joe'sPlace.com wrote:

The difference is that my wife just has the check stubs ... she's never balanced a check book in her life.
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010