drill bit

sir ,we can provide carbide products for you Our company specializes in producing brazed tips, indexable inserts and shims, mining buttons and inserts, drawing dies, wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant parts such as tips, rods, plates, balls, rings, bars, nozzles, impact of drilling-chips, carpentry cutters, non- standard structural parts, and other related products. We have first level carbide products in China. If you need any kind of our products you can contact me.we can provide some samples for you for free if you would like to pay the freight . You can try our sample first.After that you will see the quality of our products.

Zhuzhou xiangrui cemented carbide co.ltd

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
shiyue27