Dresser Plans

    I'm looking for plans for a 5 or 6 drawer dresser with the top one divided. Any sources? I've googled and found free plans.com and of course Rockler. Free is better. I usually do my own plans but I'm pressed for time. Thx,
The September 2005 issue of American Woodworker magazine has plans for a Stickley-Style dresser with six drawers, top three of which are divided.

Check Woodsmith for theirs. It's worth the reprint price.
Patriarch
Mon, Aug 22, 2005, 2:44am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@none.com does state: I'm looking for plans for a 5 or 6 drawer dresser with the top one divided. Any sources? I've googled and found free plans.com and of course Rockler. Free is better. I usually do my own plans but I'm pressed for time. Thx,
I just posted, and saw this thread. Things never change here, they just repeat. There's free plans on the web. No biggie about finding them. But, I bet you haven't even thought about the best source of free plans in three galaxies - your local library. Or, you can check the archives, I've posted some in the past, not sure how many drawers, but free, for sure. In fact, I believe I even posted some plans for drawers. Men's I think. Google is our friend.
JOAT The grass on the other side of the fence is seldom greener. It just gets more media attention.