Downdraft table plans

A while back I remember seeing an article, in a magazine, on how to build your own downdraft sanding table. For the life of me, I can't seem to find the article in my magazines...anyone remember seeing/reading it and know which issue it was?
TIA, Dave
Me wrote:

Not the one you're looking for but here's an idea Downdraft table/ air cleaner / outfeed table using a furnace blower and filters
http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/CBAirCleaner.html
charlie b

http://www.woodcraft.com/articles.aspx?articleidC8
By: Rick Peters. From: book: Controlling Dust In The Workshop
http://www.woodworkersworkshop.com/plansshare/air_filter_downdraft_sanding_table.htm
Real Lalonde's Air Filter / Downdraft Table
and lastly....
Downdraft Table and Air Clean
http://www.bt3central.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID &238

http://www.bt3central.com/showthread.php?t 045&highlight=%22Downdraft+Table+Cleaner%22+Kevin
I have the book by Rick Peters...forgot about it and it looks simple to make...will try it tomorrow and see what happens...
Dave
C & E wrote:

http://www.woodworkersworkshop.com/plansshare/air_filter_downdraft_sanding_table.htm
I designed my own table with a Cherry frame and pegboard top to fit in my 24" square work station. The collector piping is 1-1/4" and 2" PVC with the total area of the bored holes 20% less than the cross sectional area of the 2" header. Collector holes are oriented to the bottom of the box to keep dust from building up. A few support blocks glued under the pegboard makes a stable work surface. The box is stored in a rack with my other workstation units. Works great! Bugs
I believe Wood Magazine had an article fairly recently. They have a web site and access to plans.
Walt Conner