dowelmax jig

I am considering purchasing a dowelmax dowel jig.
What are your thoughts about it, and is it worth it? Have you used it? Why is it better than the others on the market today?
Honest opinion please.

Take a look at my detailed review of the Dowelmax jig http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com/reviews/dowelmax.htm
It's by far the best one I have used. Pretty much guaranteed perfect accuracy when used correctly (and its not hard to use either). Excellent piece of engineering.
--
Regards,

Dean Bielanowski