Dovetail Template Instructions

Anyone have Instructions for Craftsman Dovetail Template 315.25710? It is no longer available from Sears parts. Could you scan it and e-mail or copy and send? I'll reimburse and you'll have my thanks! Jim
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

In the router section. http://owwm.com/MfgIndex/Publications.asp?ID "2
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

Incidently this is a good URL link to old workhorse tools for anyone wanting instructions.
Bookmark it for ref.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Thanks, but the only instructions at that link are for template 25720. Jim
jim f wrote:

Is it not the same? usually when newer models get updated they only change slightly.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

No, I tried to follow instructions from the one available (which I downloaded) and no luck.
jim f wrote:

What problem are you having?
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Hello Jim, I have my owners manula for a 315.25790. I know the number is different and your other post stated that the 25720 did not work. I will scan this soon and send it along if you think that would be of some benefit. Let me know if this is okay.
Marc snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I have them. I'll scan into a PDF and send to you later today at gmail address below.. I also have them for the 1/4 inch dovetail template attachment also, if you happen to have that also.. -Jim

Thanks, All.

message