need instructions for Reliant dovetail jig

Anyone know where I can get or download instructions for the Reliant Dovetail jig. I got one from my fathers basement and cant seem to get good results. I very new to woodworking. Ive tried different guides and different depths for cut. The jig is a 1/2 inch model.

Thanks

Mick

Reply to
Mick

I think it's the same as the basic $30-$70 blue DT jig, right? If so, try the Woodstock site. They have a nice manual for their jig which should be the same and you can download it for printing.

Reply to
Larry C in Auburn, WA