Stots Dovetail Master Template

At $39 it looks tempting but is it useful and relatively easy to use? The site with the older gent who reviews tools and, I believe, has a couple of female shop assistants did a two page review. He liked it but he's also a lot more experienced that I am in my late Rookie year.

Reply to
C & E

The point of that half-witted post was, "Anyboy have any experience with this template"? Jeez, sorry 'bout that!

Reply to
C & E

I got stuck on the "two female shop assistants" part of your post and couldn't figure out how to add this feature to my shop. I guess by the time I got to thinking about the dovetail jig I really didn't care about it any more.

Reply to
Oughtsix

BTW, it's not two but several. Don't know where he finds them.

Reply to
CW