Dovetail saw

I want to purchase (UK) a good quality Dovetail saw. I know of Lie-Nielsen and Flinn. What other manufacturers should I be considering? Many thanks, Roy
I bought the Lee Valley dovetail saw for approx. US$36 (http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.asp?page2948&category=1,42884,42905&cc urrency=2&SID=) (watch the wrap on the URL).
I filed the set very slightly to get it to saw straight, but other than that I think it is a very good value. I also have the Lie-Nielsen gent-style dovetail saw (straight handle) which I think I paid $80 for. There is no question that the LN saw is of higher quality, but I have still cut perfectly good dovetails with the Lee Valley saw, also.
Mike

Don't forget, only three fingers go inside. Your index finger points down the blade.
Kevin
I was going to say the same thing. I have fairly large hands myself, and I have no problem using this saw.
Mike

Point your index finger toward the blade. It leaves lots of room and helps guide the saw.
- Inside every older person is a younger person wondering WTF happened. --- http://diversify.com Website Application Programming

It's amazing how much that will improve the cut with *any* handsaw.
djb
--
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"

Look at Lee Valley's new Japanese rip Dozuki saw.
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.asp?SID=&ccurrency=3&pageH338&category=1,42884,42898
Phil
RzB wrote:

Any good small cheap saw can be used. Simply refile and tooth it with a rip profile. MArio Rodriguez wrote about it in Finew Woodworking some time back.
I saw him demonstrate it, and while it's not easy, it's not hard either.