Ed's Woods

Lafayette, we are here - sort of. My web page is up. Its a little early, but I'd like to find out how quickly the .pdf free stuff is downloading for whoever might want it. I'll constantly be adding to the free items as I cronicle the jobs I'm doing. My mail order products section won't be ready for awhile, but it is coming, its not exactly bird-feeder rocking chair type stuff, some of it's wood computer accessories, definitely not available at Office Max, so drop in once in a while! Just go to

BUB 209

supply.

Anyway, to dl the shutter pdf, from click to finis was about 18 seconds with a DSL line. Ed (who does have wood!)

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Where did you find the link for the plans. Clicked on every page but can't find the pdf's

Reply to
Ward Cleaver

Click on the big parts that says: Free Plans and Other Good Stuff If you have Acrobat Reader and a few minutes of uninterrupted electrical current, maybe you'll find something you need, here. If you work with CG, here are some original wood textures you might want.

will open up in Acrobat.

-- Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

Edwin Pawlowski

Ed, my download averaged 130kbs. Pretty good I would say.

OTOH, all of your links open a new browser window. Maybe that's what you wanted, but I find it less than pleasing. Also, check your HOME button links. More than one of them links to index.html, which doesn't exist, instead of index.htm, which does.

Oh, thanks for the free stuff too.

Reply to
Bill Pounds

Man, I knew that would come up some where along the line, getting my domain name was too easy. Your company's called Ed's Woods? I guess we should add the disclaimer, "not affiliated with bad science fiction movies from the

1950's."
Reply to
BUB 209

Thanks, I see what you mean and I'm correcting it.

Reply to
BUB 209