Dovetail jig instructions

I just purchased a cheap dovetail jig from harbor freight tools, it looks identical to the Jet 709060. The manual is something left to be desired, actually the instructions suck. Does anyone have a site where I can get some good instructions on the setup and use of the jig.
I tried my first attempt last night and the results were as good as the instructions!
Thanks

and use of the jig.
Hi, Try Woodstock international. If it's the same jig, and I think it is, you can download a good manual from their website.
http://www.woodstockinternational.com/dovetail.cfm
HTH, Jo
Thats it! Thank you very much!
PPH wrote:

Could you post how much you paid for it at HF? I just bought one from Rockler for $49.00 a week ago during their Thanksgiving 1 Day Sale. I did notice one difference with this one and that's the adjustments on the side that controls the side and front piece alignment. Rockler's is a one piece and the HF is a two piece which makes it a little more difficult to adjust.
Thanks, Rich
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

I have the Leigh jig. Forget about using that crappy cheap jig. If you haven't spent over 300 dollars, there's no point in owning a dovetail jig. I don't know if the jig works any better as I've never actually used it.