DOVETAIL JIG

http://www.popularwoodworking.com/features/fea.asp?id 87
I've geen going thru a batch of stuff I'd had saved for months, maybe even years. And have no idea why, buecause most of it I have no interest in at all. So dumping most of it, posting a few things that might interest some of you guys, and/or ladies.
JOAT Justice was invented by the innocent. Mercy and lawyers were invented by the guilty.