Double wide Unisaw

Hello All:
I am just about finished with the restoration of a 1957 Unisaw. The guys over at Old Woodworking Machines provided a tremendous amount of help and expertise without which I could not have done it myself. Anyway, in the process I ended up with an extra table top and decided to use it as an extension/router table. I think the results are pretty cool. Judge for yourself, take a look at my post in a.b.p.w. In the photo, the router plate is upside down because I have not yet mounted it..
Cheers,
Jim