Double finishing/protection necessary?

Page 2 of 2
FoggyTown wrote:

Don't take Norm's advice on _anything_ to do with finishing.
That said, many variations of "shellac over oil" are well-established and sensible techniques. Using yucky poly instead maybe not so much...
I want to design a garage/workshop about 24'x30'. It will have a slab on grade, It will have a 10'x10' bay door. Otherwise it would be a very basic platform build with 10ft ceiling, trusses with 3:12. I will design the trusses for our local snow loads.
Has anybody got an autocad compatible digital design that I could use for a starting point? Reasonable price paid.
tbuckley^canada.com ^ = @