dotrec rouges gallery - NOW LIVE!

Well folks we are live
Having thought about it im happy to have upto about 10 pics from everyone.
So come on folks get emailing:
1. Make a folder on your desktop 2. Name it "Connor Aston" <<< put your name here 3. load jpegs of your images - any size resolution will do 4. Try and zip it up to email 5. email to - subject line dotrec pics I have an unlimited mailbox size so send it at any size.
Names the files with info about the pics if you need a caption.
Please resend the whole folder/directory again if you want more or new images because I will be overwriting using jalbum software.
Regards Connor