Dollhouse looking for plans

I'm looking for plans to build a doll house (Barbie size) for my daughter for christmas... can anyone leed me in the direstion where to fin them ...

Thanks Dave

djgriggs@(NOSPAM)nbnet.nb.ca

Reply to
J & D

Barbie's are kind of tall. Get yourself a pottery barn catalog (Maybe pottery barn kids?). They have a Dollhouse / bookcase for sale. I used the picture as my plan. I made some aesthetic improvements and built it for about 1/3 the price. Mine has a wood shingle roof (buy the shingles, I gave up after trying to make about 1000 of them) Used hot glue to install them. Mine has "divided light" windows (no glass of course). And a railing. Made from poplar, painted. Used router to make dados where the sides connect to the shelves. Rabeat for 1/4" ply back. Mine has a first floor, second floor and attic. I used a Barbie to measure for proper floor to ceiling height.

Here are a few links to give you ideas

?src=shpak%7Ccplatst%7Cda%7Crshop%5Fk%2Fshpak%7Ccpla%7Cda%7Crshop%5Fk&pkey=cplatst%7Cak&gids=pk128(Watch out for long URL wrap)

Reply to
Brikp