Dog House

Does any know of any good dog house plans?
My dog will be a larger dog roughly 75-90 lbs.
Thanks
for the help in advance.
JES
Check Google; you'll get lots of hits there.

I am always in the dog house for spending too much money on woodwork and woodturning tools!!!
Paul

JES wrote:

Get information (library book, google, etc.) on general carpentry and framing in particular. Then sketch out something of appropriate size and build it using 1x1 or 1x2 lumber instead of 2x4 or 2x6. It's easy, honest. And you get serious bragging rights to all your unwashed friends. :-)     mahalo,     jo4hn