does some one recognize ?

i'm looking for a software that will help plan and build wood furniture does someone recognize from what software is the plan in the following link ?
www.popularmechanics.com/home_improvement/furniture/1302971.html?page=1&c=y thanks in advance
i'm looking for a software that will help plan and build wood furniture does someone recognize from what software is the plan in the following link ?
www.popularmechanics.com/home_improvement/furniture/1302971.html?page=1&c=y thanks in advance
On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 08:02:07 -0800, omrigez wrote:

I took the liberty of converting it to a live link. No clue on the software.
Bill
--
Uptimes below for Linux machines. One desktop, one web server.
16:59:00 up 29 days, 3:35, 3 users, load average: 0.02, 0.03, 0.00

www.popularmechanics.com/home_improvement/furniture/1302971.html?page=1&c=y
Link doesn't work for me (reading through browser at Google groups).
works for me but I don't know what the software is.
Wed, Feb 2, 2005, 7:58am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (omrigez) wonders: i'm looking for a software that will help plan and build wood furniture does someone recognize from what software is the plan in the following link ?
I believe that software would be the brain of Neal Barrett.
JOAT The first method of estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him. - Niccolo Machiavelli