Does anyone remember.....

- Tom Plamann (sp)?
Been away for a long, long time but I do see a couple of names I recognize. I've searched every which way I can think of for his website and came up blank.
Just to jog memories, Tom does (did) biz-jet interiors and some really kick-*ss residential and commercial stuff. If you saw his cherry (?) staircase, you'd remember.
He'p meh, he'p meh....
While I think about it.... is O'Deen still around????
Jim Warman asks:

Try www.plamman.com
Charlie Self "Inanimate objects are classified scientifically into three major categories - those that don't work, those that break down and those that get lost." Russell Baker
Charlie Self wrote:

And if that doesn't work, try:
http://plamann.com/sys-tmpl/door /
;-)
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA
Morris Dovey wrote:

Wow! I stopped by his web site and....... Wow!
Jim Warman apparently said,on my timestamp of 12/08/2004 5:47 PM:

Yup, very much so.
--
Cheers
Nuno Souto

Was knocking an oak pallet apart the other day and was thinking to myself, "Wonder what happened to that mechanic guy that used to post so frequently?"

--
http://sawdustmaking.com

I never heard the end of the argument between Ed Bennet and I-Furget about the table saw cutting to 3 angstroms or sumthin. How did that end? I-Furget was going to send some samples in to the NIST, right?

He wouldn't send them to Ed, nor did he want to pony up the bucks to have them tested at a metrology laboratory. As a disinterested observer and sometime participant in the debate, with access to some precision gear, I volunteered to test them. So he sent them to me, and I tested them.
Google for my post titled "Sample Testing Results (long)" on 20 Nov 2002. You may find some of the followups to be entertaining.

Steve Strickland, puzzlemaker.
(BTW, I won the Starrett dial calipers Ed offered in the close-tolerance, table saw cutting contest that emerged at the end of the discussion. Thanks again Ed.)
Thanks folks...... this is still a great place (in spite of the ever present electricity questions <BSEG>.
You were using a copy of my world famous PalletBust'r, right???
After a time where I mostly just burned wood, I'm back...... I'm starting a rather energetic renovation of my mobile home (no, where I live mobile homes are a respected living option..... there are no starter homes and fixer-uppers start at $150K CA).
Steel pilings, new rooms, new cabinets, new furniture...... gonna be a h*ll of a ride for the next couple or so years 8^). But it has given me the opportunity to acquire (and justify) new toys..... errrmmmm, I meant tools....
If I p*ssed in anyones cornflakes in the past, I am truly sorry... sad part is, I'll probably do it again...