Does anyone make a 100-degree rabbit bit?

List:
Pretty much what it says. Does anyone make a rabbit bit ground at a 100-degree angle instead of a right angle?
What I'm envisioning is a bit which is widest at the shank with a 100-degree taper to the bearing end.
Thanks
charles
A sharpening shop can grind a steel bit for you. I don't think the carbide ones have enough edge. max

U-CDK_CHARLES\Charles wrote:

I prefer a breaking bit for my rabbits. At least at first. Then going on to a wider bit - say 100 degrees - I find the bridle for those rabbits need to be made a little sturdier lest those rabbit riders I employ may fall off or break in hard turns!
Oh you meant Rabbet??!!! Nevermind!
Philski
On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 22:50:55 GMT, "U-CDK_CHARLES\\Charles" <"Charles

Lee Valley has a Shaker Panel Raising bit which is very similar to what you're looking for.
Barry

You can get custom bits made by Ridge Carbide tool and probably others.