http://www.sampler.com/decideas/archives/archivejune99/project1.html Now, something like this, I think just plain looks like crap. The only people I can see liking something like this are ditzy interir decorators on LSD or some other drug. It just plain looks like something hauled out of a dump somewhere.
JOAT Always put off until tomorrow something which, tomorrow, you could put off until, let's say, next year. - Lady Myria LeJean.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 23 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/JOATorJackOfAll/page4.html