DeWalt DW735 planer

I picked up one at a garage sale yesterday and checked it out online after the fact. It seems that they had some issues with a breaking sprocket, but there's little information if that's old news or still happening.
Has anyone here bought one within the last year or so and, if so, has it been smooth running or have you had problems with it? Any feedback at all on it is appreciated. Thanks.

certainly don't use it every day but it works fine.
You might search the group for previous discussions. I recall about 3-4 months ago this planer, and its reported problems, came up. I am also in the market for a planer and the earlier comments sent me to Amazon's reviews. Seems that in addition to sprockets, it had an issue with short blade life. However, some of the comments here suggested that these problem reports were a few years old and issues had been corrected. A quick look at problem review dates seemed to bear this out.
RonB