Dewalt Drill Gloat

I was driving home from work yesterday and a loaded up pick up truck in front of me lost a black case. I had to swerve to miss it and honked the horn to get the driver's attention, but he just kept on going. I pulled to the side and retrieved the case which had DEWALT on the front of it. When I got home I opened it and found a DEWALT 14.4V Cordless Drill , three batteries, and the charging unit. No name or number could I find to my delight....er I mean my dismay. Guess I'll have to keep it.
Joey
umm I think it was mine, I am not sure why you were in my city, but its mine lol
Clif

found

found
I am glad to tell you that you don't necessarily have to keep it :-)
Here is an idea: Phone DEWALT and if the guy sent the registration/warranty card, they may be able to help you reunite the drill with its owner.
Yeah, or you could do that lol
Good luck
Clif

get
retrieved
No
have
registration/warranty
What means "lol"?
Peter

in
lol = Laugh Out Loud

and
unit.
I'll
Clif wrote:

Or "Lots of Laughs".

--
--John

Don't laugh but I spent my first few weeks on the internet thinking it meant LOTS OF LOVE...boy was I disappointed with some & relived with others.......
--
Jon Down
Great Jigsaw Blades

meant