DeWalt 14.4 Volt Battery Pack

If you need a DeWalt 14.4 volt battery pack I found them at a good price, $25 each. I ordered 2 of them last Thursday and they were delivered yesterday. Best price I had found before this was about $42 each. They work fine and I also found batteries for a Snap-On 1/4" ratchet. http://nicdlady.com/specials.html I called the 800# and was given great help by the lady who answered. Bruce
Are they true De-walt brand, If so that is a good price.

Yes they are DeWalt brand. Bruce
Good deal, Thank You Tony D.

You know, of course, that DeWalt makes 2 series of battery packs. One is a compact cordless battery of fairly low capacity. The other is the XRP battery of high capacity. I doubt that this is the high capacity version.
Rick

The battery is a "xr" battery which is the same as the one that came with the drill kit. Neither (old/new) has a "p" on it. It works and that is what I needed! Bruce