Delta radial arm saw table size

I recently purchased a circa 1990 Delta Model 10 Deluxe Radial Arm Saw, actual model number 33-990, that is missing the table(s) and fence. Would someone that has one of these saws please measure and post the dimensions of the wood parts so I can fabricate them from stock on hand? I can handle the fastening and leveling parts myself.
Also, if anyone has successfully modified the table/fence arrangement, I would like to know what you have done.
Thanks in advance
Brent
snipped-for-privacy@bensonsails.com wrote:

My Model 10 is a 1994 but the same model number and the dimensions are probably the same as yours. Going from front to back my table components measure:
MDF: 1" T x 42" W x 17" D I also put a piece of 1/8" hardboard over this part.
Solid pine: 3/4" T x 42" W x 1-3/4" D (turn it on its side so it sticks up 3/4" above table)
MDF: 1" T x 42" W x 1-1/8" D
MDF: 1" T x 42" W x 6-5/8" D
Hope this is helpful.
On 6 Sep 2006 08:01:22 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@bensonsails.com wrote:

The table size changed a number of times over the years. Mine is 44" x 28" with 20" in front of the fence when clamped in it's normal position.
Do you need the leveling screw center dimension or are they intact on your saw?
Frank
snipped-for-privacy@bensonsails.com (in snipped-for-privacy@d34g2000cwd.googlegroups.com) said:
| I recently purchased a circa 1990 Delta Model 10 Deluxe Radial Arm | Saw, actual model number 33-990, that is missing the table(s) and | fence. Would someone that has one of these saws please measure and | post the dimensions of the wood parts so I can fabricate them from | stock on hand? I can handle the fastening and leveling parts | myself. | | Also, if anyone has successfully modified the table/fence | arrangement, I would like to know what you have done.
Brent...
Can't help you with the original dimensions; but you have an opportunity to do some customization aimed at enhancing the saw for your particular use. I put up a web page at the link below that might offer a few ideas (my RAS is a ToolKraft; but the mods I made might be handy without regard to make or model.)
-- Morris Dovey DeSoto Solar DeSoto, Iowa USA http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/RAS_Table.html
Thanks to dm012, Frank and Morris for the prompt and valuable information. I wish I had enough space for the big table that Morris uses, but will stick close to the dimensions provided by the others.
I have a salvaged piece of 1" fir plywood for the table, and have a good plan for the leveling screws.
Thanks again......Brent