Delta Dust Collector Model 50-850

I am wondering if there is available one-micron dust collection bag for Delta dust collector model 50-850. Where can I buy them and how much.
Thank you.
.
Woodworker wrote:

Have you asked Delta?
If they don't have them, Lee Valley has a few different sizes. Oneida also sells oversized filter bags.
Prices from LV and Oneida are up to about $70.
Chris
These folks have any bag you want, oversized is even better for max flow....
http://www.americanfabricfilter.com/bags_woodworking.php
I have a giant model on 50-850 and it is remarkable.
Tell the ladies what machine you have and how much headroom you have and they will fix you right up..
Woodworker wrote:

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 19:33:51 GMT, Pat Barber

I found this almost new Delta Dust Collector with a 30-micron bag. Before I buy it, I am trying to find out if there are one-micron bag available for this dust collector.
Thank you and Chris too :-)