Delta drum sander

Ok, I've googled for an hour now. Does anybody know of an online parts distributor for Delta parts? I need the clip for an 18-36 drum sander. Every place I go to keeps sending me either to Delta's website or less than desirable places. I've found nothing that directly sells Delta replacement parts. The website say's there's a factory service center here in Louisville. I went by there a while ago, seems like UPS has devoured it. I "could" go to Indy or Cincy if I could get a service ticket up that way, but.... TIA

Every
Just call Delta on the phone and order it - BB

I did, the ijut I talked to refered me to the service center that isn't where it should be, but I think I found out where they moved to.
Tim Taylor wrote:

I've been able to call them and get them to email me a parts list/diagram. Then I call them back and give them the part number I want. I've done this several times.
Sure, you pay a premium for this service, but they don't screw you that bad.

I must have gotten the janitor or something. He wasn't helpful at all. If I can't do any good at a couple other places, I'll try back. Thanks.
I used this place to get bearing for a Bosch router. Decent price and quick to ship.
http://www.acetoolrepair.com/index.asp
Dave Paine

Good deal, thanks for the link. I think I found the authorized service center here in town. Phone numbers and address has changed, but if they can't do me any good, I've bookemarked your link!
Tim Taylor wrote:

What's wrong with ordering them from Delta at:
http://www.dewaltservicenet.com/ServiceNet/logon.asp
You have to create a login and password but I've never had a problem with spam, etc. after I established my account.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Yup, and they have collected a lot of my green for sure! I'm going to be on that side of town this morning, I might pop in there and see what they can do for me.