Delta drum sander

Ok, I've googled for an hour now. Does anybody know of an online parts distributor for Delta parts? I need the clip for an 18-36 drum sander. Every place I go to keeps sending me either to Delta's website or less than desirable places. I've found nothing that directly sells Delta replacement parts. The website say's there's a factory service center here in Louisville. I went by there a while ago, seems like UPS has devoured it. I "could" go to Indy or Cincy if I could get a service ticket up that way, but.... TIA

Reply to
Tim Taylor

Just call Delta on the phone and order it - BB

Reply to
BB

I used this place to get bearing for a Bosch router. Decent price and quick to ship.

Paine

Reply to
Tyke

What's wrong with ordering them from Delta at:

have to create a login and password but I've never had a problem with spam, etc. after I established my account.

Reply to
Nova

I did, the ijut I talked to refered me to the service center that isn't where it should be, but I think I found out where they moved to.

Reply to
Tim Taylor

Good deal, thanks for the link. I think I found the authorized service center here in town. Phone numbers and address has changed, but if they can't do me any good, I've bookemarked your link!

Reply to
Tim Taylor

THAT'S IT!!!! I knew there was a place.I couldn't remember Service Net to save me!! Everything I googled with Delta came up with other crap. I should have done the DeWalt thing!!! I'm not blonde, but I do play one on TV. Thanks a ton!!!

Reply to
Tim Taylor

I order parts for mine through Woodcraft. You've got one in Derby City. On Hurstbourne Lane I think.

Reply to
bob

I've been able to call them and get them to email me a parts list/diagram. Then I call them back and give them the part number I want. I've done this several times.

Sure, you pay a premium for this service, but they don't screw you that bad.

Reply to
bf

Yup, and they have collected a lot of my green for sure! I'm going to be on that side of town this morning, I might pop in there and see what they can do for me.

Reply to
Tim Taylor

I must have gotten the janitor or something. He wasn't helpful at all. If I can't do any good at a couple other places, I'll try back. Thanks.

Reply to
Tim Taylor