Delta bandsaw rip fence

Has Delta ever changed the design of their 14" bandsaw? Will a modern rip fence fit an early bandsaw? The table is drilled for the fence, but I have never had one and am considering getting one. harrym

Reply to
HarryM

I bought the Delta rip fence a ew years ago & it bolted right up to my 1946 vintage 14" bandsaw.

Thanks. Should work for me, too, then. harrym

Reply to
HarryM