Delta 50-720 CT dust collector

Any of you have this dust collector? Can you tell me the size of the opening (diameter) for the bags on the bottom?
I can't find bags for the jet, but everyone carries the delta even though delta no longer makes this DC.
--
Jeff

On 3/6/2014 1:11 PM, woodchucker wrote:

No...but these guys can....
http://www.americanfabricfilter.com/
On 3/10/2014 11:55 AM, Pat Barber wrote:

Thanks but even their poly bags start at 21" the jet is only 14"..
--
Jeff

On 3/10/2014 9:14 AM, woodchucker wrote:

Strangely enough, Lowes seems to carry those bags...
http://www.lowes.com/pd_470207-34340-50-721_0__?productIdG43315