Delta 22-580 Planer - How to Clean Bed Rollers

I have the delta 22-580 and it is no longer effectively feeding the stock. One of the maintenance steps is to clean the rollers. They do appear to have a great deal of fine dust, and thus not gripping the wood.
the manual says to clean them with soap and water, but my problem is I can't make them turn so i can clean the underside of the roller. Any ideas? The manual doesn't tell me how, and I couldn't find a post on how to do it either.
thanks, Stuart
bump the switch.
with your hands out of there, of course.
On 4 Jan 2004 10:37:33 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@epicor.com (Stuart Langer) wrote:

I have the 22-540, check your blades! Remember the blades compete with the rollers for moving the stock. Blades get dull, they will pull the stock back against the rollers. Mine shredded the rollers! I had no idea they wre that dull.
-- SwampBug - - - - - - - - - - - -