Decent budget TS switch?

I'm just about done getting a vintage 1.5HP Rockwell contractor's saw back together, and the original toggle switch crapped out on me. Do any of you folks have favorites for modern swtiches that're easier to use (like a large button type, etc) and easy on the wallet? I'll probably just get another cheap toggle or a 20A light switch rather than some kind of $40+ specialty switch if it's in that range.
GTO(John)
These are what I used.
http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/productdetail.jsp?xi=xi&ItemId11758359&ccitemor http://tinyurl.com/3mqzt
These are what I used. Oh wait - $40.00 - Go to the Borg and buy a switch made for lights - $6.00 for 10.
key phrase "original toggle switch crapped out on me"
Dave

9&ccitem>or
Not the kind of thing I'm looking for, I already have a primo heater-type three-pole starter switch. If I want to use a flip swtich on this thing I'll just stick with the original metal toggle. It lasted 30 years and change and that's good enough for me.
FYI, normal light switches are no good. They 20A industrial service models are what I was considering.
GTO(John)
GTO John:

Believe it or don't but the best (OK, least expensive) switch I've found is the one sold by Jet for their Sooperdy Dooperdy Saw. I'm installing one for An Ultimate Router Table that set me back a whole whopping $20ish. I did bead blast it and re-paint it first.
You can find the manual on the Jet ((The WMHeLeMiNOhPee Group) site and then it's a matter of calling and ordering.
It's as simple as eating pie.
UA100

1) How's that table progressing? Still Ultimate, or starting to resemble "the babe sitting next to you as 2am Bar Time approaches"?
2) You made my day. I'm happy to know that the table saw I spent $800 bucks on has a decent $20 switch. I got all my tools marked with Post-It notes, so when I croak, my wife will know how much to sell them off for. I'm upping my SuperSaw sticker by twenty bux.
patrick conroy wrote:

It's done. Actually I owe it another couple of swipes of she-lak but it's done. An Ultimate Router Table Fence has not been started and a good straight 2X4 sits ate the ready for duty when required.

There you go.
UA100

We're watching ABPW... :)

That's one that Pat Warner has on his site. If it's good 'nuff for T.R.G., it's good enough...

Thanks, I remember I'd heard about that in the past. Coming from the Duke himself it's gotta be golden.
GTO(John)
On 14 Oct 2004 20:41:26 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (GTO69RA4) wrote:

Get a magnetic contactor. It has no-volt release, so the saw doesn't start unexpectedly. It's also easy to fit multiple stop (or STOP! ) switches.
Fit an isolator switch too.
Hey, your fingers...
--
Smert' spamionam