Deals on sandpaper?

Where does the group get their best deals on sandpaper? 8-hole, sheet, AO, garnet, SC, whatever. I currently have no need for rolls for drum sanders, but other people may find the info useful....
Thanks,
jc
Joe C. wrote:

I generally keep a list of what I need or will be needing and send it off to Klingspor's (http://www.woodworkingshop.com /). Not the cheapest but good quality.     mahalo,     jo4hn

I go through a lot of sandpaper in the solid surface countertop industry. Klingspor will save you money in the long haul. Their quality is very consistent. Norton is right up there too. Mirka Abranet is still the best choice for dustless, high quality work.
YMMV
0?0
Hey Folks,
I use Industrial Abrasives - their Rhynogrip disks perform really well, as well as their AO drum sanding rolls.
Here's the link to their online store:
http://commerce.riverweb.com:8002/shop.html
Ed profitfromwood.com

I'll second Klinspor's.. especially their bargain boxes... I got the 20 pound box of roll ends (turner's special $28) last week and was VERY impressed.. this is very heavy backed quality paper that will last a LONG time..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Thanks guys, that's the help I needed. Tired of the borg's price per quality, etc.... 8-(
jc
I was looking for 6" X 169" aluminum oxide belts. I start with the usual suspects.
Woodcraft Supply - $21ish (three belt price).
Econ Abrasives - $17ish (forgot if there was a minimum but I don't care onna 'count of I will be buying multiples.
Klingspor - They seem to be phone challenged lately. I've made two calls and so far they haven't called back with the prices. Just how hard is it to plug in a multiplier and come up with a price?
Industrial Abrasives - $15.65 with a four belt minimum.
Super Grit/Red Hill Corp. - $12.50 each/three belt minimum. YOWZA!!! Did he say $12.50? Why yes he did.
Ballew Tool - This was the best but only by a couple dimes over Super Grit.
Your Mileage May Vary and Klingspor could be the best service since sliced bread but you really need to know how much something is before you can buy it. I still haven't heard from them.
UA100
Supergrit