Dead dog?

The toxic exhaust has been rerouted to the interior of the car. :~)

Reply to
Leon

Fri, Feb 17, 2006, 5:59pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAM.verizon.net (Brian=A0Henderson) doth sayeth: I got inside just in time to see the neighbor's dog lift his leg

Probem is you aren't friendly enough. You need to be friends with the dog, and he won't do it again. Invite Pluto back into your shop, and let him have a it. First you might want to wind a few bar wieres around the legs of whatever target he chooses, and hook them to a battery. Probably never come in your shop again. See? All you have to do is be friendly.

JOAT IThere is no vaccine against stupidity!

Reply to
J T

Wed, Feb 22, 2006, 1:39am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (CW) doth sayeth: Go pee on an electric fence. Make sure someone is taking video. Go ahead. Then come back and give us your oppinion of mythbusters.

Please, sir. Tell me where to send my money for a copy of that video.