Dead dog?

Page 3 of 3

Topcoat with shellac, which blocks all sorts of things.
Never, ever, mention this to her!!!!!!!!!!
Or, you could donate it to charity and build another one.
    -- Andy Barss
Add pictures here
✖
Fri, Feb 17, 2006, 5:59pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAM.verizon.net (Brian Henderson) doth sayeth: <snip> I got inside just in time to see the neighbor's dog lift his leg<snip>
Probem is you aren't friendly enough. You need to be friends with the dog, and he won't do it again. Invite Pluto back into your shop, and let him have a it. First you might want to wind a few bar wieres around the legs of whatever target he chooses, and hook them to a battery. Probably never come in your shop again. See? All you have to do is be friendly.
JOAT IThere is no vaccine against stupidity!
Add pictures here
✖
Wed, Feb 22, 2006, 1:39am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (CW) doth sayeth: Go pee on an electric fence. Make sure someone is taking video. Go ahead. Then come back and give us your oppinion of mythbusters.
Please, sir. Tell me where to send my money for a copy of that video.