Dave Balderstone (306) 374-5357

Robert McClenon snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net

CLIP
What's the purpose? To increase Christmas / Holiday card reception or is this an outing of a spammer or something...
--

Joe - V#8013 - '86 VN750 - joe @ yunx .com
Northern, NJ

This is a spill-over from news.groups, which I am no longer following. There's a mental defective who has a grudge against something, and apparently gets some sexual pleasure from pulling stunts like this.
It was definitely *not* Robert McClenon who posted it.
My name, address and phone number are all publicly available and are most eaily found by doing a whois lookup on my domain, balderstone.ca.
<shrug>
Nice photo Dave.
--
Rumpty

Woulda recognized you anywhere, Dave!
Happy Holidays!
wrote:

is
Good grief Dave - Hope you are not seeking mates with that ad!

It's not an ad, and I've got a mate.
;-)
On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 07:22:26 -0600, Dave Balderstone

True. The kook thinks that it isn't a forgery because he inserted a typo in the return address. Look carefully.

Everything that the kook is posting is publicly available, which is how the kook gets it. Some of it is obsolete besides. - - Bob McClenon