Dateline Cochran, GA

Page 4 of 4

If you really believed that, you wouldn't be in this conversation. ;-)
DAYUM!
An argument rages on the wRec, and with nothing stronger than a "Good grief", and an "Oh brother."??
WTF's with that?
;)
ITMT, I'm gonna go take a nap and get ready for my weekly ass whipping, by either my wife, or Leon's.
Enjoyed the arguments one and all, learned something, hope no hard/hot feelings left on the coffee table. ;)
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

Just a theory but perhaps they have a heigtened olfactory sense...the aroma of the steaming hot coffee causes them to salivate profusely and the saliva de\ilutes the coffee to drinkable temperaure. Pavlov would be proud :)
--

dadiOH
____________________________

That has to be worth a <retch> :)
--

dadiOH
____________________________

Serious coffee drinkers want it to brew at 195 to 205 degrees, but they usually drink it cooler. There is an optimum brewing temperature to properly extract the flavor from the beans and McD was doing that. Sometimes it sits for a while before serving and will cook down, other times it does not.

The point is that the federal government can't do anything well, nor cheaply. It should then do as little as possible. SOmethings, as you note are necessary. Others it *is* doing are just plain wrong.

Free Software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com

purchased on the way to work and not drunk before the buyer got there.
Free Software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com

That is too cool for really great coffee. As you can see from the link, only a few brewers meet the qualifications. http://www.scaa.org/?page rt2
We use a Technivorm. The carafe is preheated and the cups are preheated by putting hot water in them for a few minutes.
We also grind only enough beans for a single pot at a time. There are also a large variety of beans from many places around the world. If you really enjoy good coffee, it is worth the extra time and expense.
G. Ross wrote:

Enough! It has stopped raining, not that it had anything to do with McDonalds or coffee.
--
 GW Ross

 Why don't tomb, comb, and bomb sound