Darwin Award- Superglued Her Eye Shut

Page 2 of 2
On 10/8/2010 8:46 AM, RonB wrote:

from www.darwinawards.com: "Named to honor Charles Darwin, the Darwin Awards commemorate those who improve our gene pool by (accidentally) removing themselves from it. The Award is generally bestowed posthumously." Lots of funny stuff there. At least it's funny if you can chuckle over dumb ways people have found to kill or maim themselves.

My sister once use her teeth to clinch down on a Super Glue tube so that she could grasp the cap with her fingers. She was in desperate need to glue one of nails back on.
After tugging and twisting on the cap she damn near did not get her mouth back open.