Darn cops interfeering with my work!

Dang - I got busted! I was working on these book cases for a customer. Really nice combination of walnut and walnut veneer plywood. Some of the cases have glass doors, glass shelves and halogen lighting from above to light up the nick knacks. Well - I had no convenient place to hook into the electrical. I added an outlet above the book case in the wall. I needed to run a down the inside of the wall and into the crawl space where I could then reach a suitable junction box. Well - I didn't want to ket my cloths dirty do I took them off, all off. I had no problem running the wire and making the connection.
Well - I continued the building of the cabinets in the buff. The customer came home and found me naked. I started to get dressed and explain myself. She flew off the handle and called the cops! Whats the big deal? Not me for sure. To top it all off she stiffed me for $200. Shesh - Whats this world coming to!

Bad naked! <G>

She came looking for wood, and found a woodie. or not?
On Sat, 22 Apr 2006 20:19:36 -0000, snipped-for-privacy@host122.r-bonomi.com (Robert Bonomi) wrote:

Thanks for the visual... =8^(

Maybe he was looking for a hotdog to test his SawStop with?