Cutting Board

Page 2 of 2
Mineral oil is probably the best finish as it is inorganic and won't degrade. Buy it at the pharmacy to get "food grade." I've had good results without applying any finish at all to one cutting board I've used for over 20 years. The oil will make the wood look richer and somewhat protect it from splitting.

The blood of newbies, as an offering to the Evil Gods of Google, that they might restore the old interface unto us, and possibly send us a bountiful Spring if they're feeling generous.
Andy Dingley wrote:

I reserve the right to quote this as heavily as I see fit. }:O)
--
DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

It's not the software that's free; it's you.