CutList Plus- Bridgewood Designs

I received another free update/ upgrade to the package last week. It is nice getting these little freebees for something you paid for years ago.
And the program has certainly improved my estimating on new projects. It paid for itself on the first big job I applied it to. No connection, just a happy user. Cheers, JG
I don't mind either, but the upgrade notices I've been getting are NOT free, but actually trying to convince me to pay them more money. I don't particularly enjoy getting those. I haven't ever received a free upgrade to the version I have (whatever is below Silver and Gold versions).
It is a very useful product, I agree, and I use it all the time. I just don't have the need to enter in 200 parts on a project (or whatever the other versions let you do).
Mike

"JGS" wrote in message

Thanks for the reminder ... thanks to you, I am no longer four upgrades behind. :)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 1/16/04