custom casket

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/103-old-man-buried-coffin-made-tree-fought-191232137.html
basilisk
Thanks, nice story. I remember reading about him somewhere. Maybe online..
On 5/16/2012 1:00 PM, basilisk wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/103-old-man-buried-coffin-made-tree-fought-191232137.html
Have to wonder if the casket was Shaker style with Christian building it...
"tiredofspam" <nospam.nospam.com> wrote in message

They've got a photo of the casket at this URL.
http://www.finewoodworking.com/item/47363/salute-to-a-tree-lover
"tiredofspam" <nospam.nospam.com> wrote in message

That's a beauty. Very simple and elegant.
And the wood is gorgeous.

Love to see pictures of the casket.
RonB

Great story. I'd love for something like that for me when my time comes. Maybe I can talk someone into burying me in my 6' high x 6' long entertainment centre.
There should be enough room for me AND the TV in there. :)