custom casket

Thanks, nice story. I remember reading about him somewhere. Maybe online..

> basilisk

Reply to
tiredofspam

Have to wonder if the casket was Shaker style with Christian building it...

>>> basilisk

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

Love to see pictures of the casket.

RonB

Reply to
RonB

On Wed, 16 May 2012 12:00:18 -0500, basilisk

comes. Maybe I can talk someone into burying me in my 6' high x 6' long entertainment centre.

There should be enough room for me AND the TV in there. :)

Reply to
Dave

They've got a photo of the casket at this URL.

>>> basilisk

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

That's a beauty. Very simple and elegant.

And the wood is gorgeous.

Reply to
tiredofspam