Fine Woodworking Live at SUNY New Paltz from Aug. 2-5, 2012

So... is anyone here going? If so, I live nearby so maybe we could have a beer...

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

Wish I'd known that a couple years ago, when I played a show at your fair.

Reply to
-MIKE-

A return engagement?

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

You never know. But New Paltz isn't exactly a music mecca so chances are slim. :-)

Reply to
-MIKE-

Woodstock is... I'm even closer to that. ;~)

Reply to
John Grossbohlin