Creating a taperd hole - Revisited

A guy named Norm was asking about this, and I don't know if it came up or not, but try to find yourself a bung reamer.
JP
Jay Pique wrote:

Or he could make his own from an old saw http://www.greenwoodworking.com/reamer.htm I've got the saw blade waiting, I just need to practice turning, and I just remembered a bunch of 3" pine scrap I have that will be fine for practice. Joe
Joe Gorman wrote:

Hey, that's nice. Thanks for the link.
er
--