Craftsman TS Splitter options

I have a Craftsman TS. i've done the little things to get the TS cutting true again. blade and mitre slots are parrallel. fence is parrallel to the blade. blade sits at 90". i could use a new set of arbor bearings, but it's acceptable. the splitter however stinks to begin with, but i got it bent it appears. (i got it used)
the splitter is a big long piece that goes all the way to the back of the table, with a pawl on either side.
is there a good alternative to this thing? i would like to use a splitter and stay safe. i see options for the big names, but so far nothing for the sears except for shop built solutions. any ideas???
-danny
Try this link -
www.sears.com/sr/craftsman/custservice/ cr_cs_main.jsp?vertical=SEARS

yeah i thought about getting a replacement. however, is there anything better than this? ideally i guess i would like a riving knife. i'm a newb, but i figure someone's bought or seen something.
thanks for the link!
-danny
On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 00:06:05 GMT, bummster
snip

try taking a look at the merlin splitter, i personally don't use one, but i do have the Excalibur fence system made by the same company, and they make some good stuff. well built.
http://www.excalibur-tools.com/products/products.asp?product=merlin
Traves
I have a Craftsman TS, and as far as I know Sears has no better alternative. The Merlin splitter looks good and says its compatible with Craftsman. Right now I have just cut a slot in the back of the insert plate and put in my own splitter and it works well. My future solution will be the Brett Guard.