Craftsman radial arm saw table clamps

I'm hoping one of the kind souls here in the wreck will happen to have a pair of table clamps to help out an occasional-poster-mostly-lurker.
My saw is a Craftsman 10" Accra-arm, model 113.29402. It is NOT eligible for the safety recall.
Maybe someone out there got a new table / guard setup as part of the recall and has some blade clamps sitting around. Sears wants an obscene amount of money for them, and I'm looking for a bargain.
Please email me if you can help out. Thanks.
Regards,
HMT
Please explain blade clamps?
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (HMT) wrote in message

"Blade clamps" should read "table clamps". I blame the error on end-of-day typing and fatigue from cursing c-clamps that just won't quite hold my table square.
Table clamps look like a threaded rod w/ a cup-and-saucer joint on the end (like a C-clamp), with a straight pin coming off at a 90 degree angle. You drop the pin into holes in the frame of the saw stand, then use the table clamps to square the table to the travel of the blade.
Sorry for my error and the confusion.
Regards,
HMT
(HMT) wrote:

soon as I can find my Box-o'-Parts, I'll have a look for you, but don't expect miracles.
<<I don't remember getting a new set of table clamps as part of the recall. As soon as I can find my Box-o'-Parts, I'll have a look for you, but don't expect miracles.>>
If you're referring to the little thumb-screws that hold the rear table in place, you should have gotten a new pair with the blade guard retro fit kit.
Lee
--
.

HMT wrote:

I had to go the C-Clamp route myself when I misplaced one thumbscrew clamp.
What I do is take a piece of wood (2x4 or such) and clamp it to the table where the screw clamp attaches to the metal base then tap a wedge between the block and support board. I leave the clamp a little loose when I put the wedge in so the clamped block can rotate and align itself for full block/ wedge/ fence support contact, then tighten the clamp and tap the wedge snug.
I have the clamps your looking for (I found the missing clamp). Somewhere. No, I'm keeping them (pack rat thing).
We bought this saw as a Christmas gift for my father in ? 1965 ?, I have a long history with this piece of equipment. The thumb screws have always been a PITA.
They're actually pretty easy to make. Just turn town a couple of steel rods to match the originals, drill and tap a hole for the ram, and take the rams from a couple of cheap C-clamps.
GTO(John)
I had to replace one on my RAS. Call Sears parts. The replacement is a better design than the original. As I recall, the price wasn't too bad either.