CRAFTSMAN MOLDING SET, FOR BENCH & RADIAL SAW On EBAY!

http://cgi.ebay.com/CRAFTSMAN-MOLDING-SET-FOR-BENCH-RADIAL-SAW_W0QQitemZ5996602420QQcategoryZ20797QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Moldings are overpriced.Buy these molding blades and start your own business now! You can easily earn $50.00 an hour! I sell only quality used tools,all tools are tested and shipped fast! Why are you waiting,bid now while prices are low!
Anyone who buys from this fool is an idiot. 92% feedback is a JOKE and a SPAMMER no less
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemY96602420&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
THIS IS A CRAFTSMAN MOLDING SET WITH 6 SETS OF CUTTERS. IT IS IN GOOD CONDITION. FITS BENCH & RADIAL SAWS WITH 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" ARBOR.
MAKE MOLDINGS AND EARN EXTRA kASH IN YOUR SPARE TIME! SOME HAVE MADE $100.00 AN HOUR WITH THIS TOOL,YES YOU TO CAN BE PART OF THE AMERICAN DREAM!
ALL ITEMS ARE IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION WHEN SHIPPED UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED IN ADD. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, NO WARRANTY. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE DONE DURING SHIPPING. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING COSTS. SOME ITEMS MAY CONTAIN HANDLING CHARGES FOR SPECIAL SIZE BOXES OR BUBBLE WRAP. NO RETURNS.
Anyone who buys from this fool is an idiot. 92% feedback is a JOKE and a SPAMMER no less

response. Now my filters will get rid of you as well.
--
BNSF = Build Now, Seep Forever