Craftsman chisel set turns out ok...

Decided to give the Craftsman chisel set a try. Spent a couple hours sharpening and am happy to report they passed the light "tapping into oak test" that made mush of the Marples (NOT Bluechip) chisel I reported on earlier this year. I also picked up a low powered bifocal pair of safety glasses: very cool! Much nicer than trying to see clearly through goggles (my glasses don't fit underneath). Why didn't someone mention these little gems to me before? :)

dave

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

We had no idea you were actually blind as a bat. We only suspected it based on some of your purchases!

8*[/]

Myx

Reply to
Myxylplyk