countertop repair

Ok, yea, I should have known better, but here it is...

Made laminated top (MDF + laminate) with 1/4" overhang for final trim. Dropped top, cracked laminate, chipped of one corner about 3/4" in. Options I see are to cut end off and run bevel bit around edge, or try to piece back and reglue. Doing top over is not possible.

Anything I am missing?

Reply to
Chris Carruth

How about a nice radius on the corner of the substrate?

--

Reply to
Pounds on Wood

Saw off and apply nice oak edge??

Reply to
Wilson

Redoing the top is the cheapest, fastest and easiest solution. Sorry, don't shoot the messenger.

mike

Reply to
Mike