Countersink pic

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc483/stevezcilub/DSC00216.jpg
Carbide and wicked sharp. Any idea of value?
Steve
On 12/1/2013 5:06 PM, SteveB wrote:

Can't help you on the countersink but that puppy in the next picture is freakin adorably cool. Makes me miss my dog from years past.
On 12/1/2013 4:06 PM, SteveB wrote:

These are very common in aircraft work. They are the absolute greatest to delivering a repeatable, controlled, and very accurate counersink. I use them in woodworking and metal work. It is just professional when flat head screws are exactly flush.
I believe the ones I have are micro stop. I don't have any of the bits with a drill bit on them which would be a great feature.
Here are some: http://www.mscdirect.com/browse/?navid 106117
--

Keep the whole world singing . . .